To update your bank information for your BAYS ACH payment transfers follow the instructions below:
BAYS works with SX Business Services, an external payment partner, to process referee payments. You will need to file an updated ACH/EFT Authorization form to update your bank information in the SX official payment system.
Attached at the bottom of this page under File: is the ACH update form that must be completed, signed, and returned to update your bank information. Or click here and download: Bank Information Change Form
- Referee ACH/EFT Authorization Form:
- Basic information including name, address, and email for the REFEREE
- NEW Bank information including:
- Bank routing number (instructions are included on how to find this)
- Bank account number (either checking or savings)
Referees under the age of 18 are able to sign for themselves.
Complete and sign the form: then return it via ONE of the methods below:
- Scanned PDF or photo can be emailed to: [email protected]
- FAX form to: 781-634-0432
- Mail form to the address below: Please also send a notice to [email protected] on the date that forms were physically mailed so that we can gauge when the forms can be expected.
SX Business Services
661 Pleasant Street - Suite 250
Norwood, MA 02062
Only return the form through one method please.
We appreciate your work and want you to continue to have a good experience refereeing in BAYS.