First, thank you for refereeing in BAYS. We could not offer all the games the league schedules without you!
BAYS works with a payment partner, SX Business Services, to process all referee payments. You will be paid by direct deposit via ACH/EFT (electronic funds transfer). No game level details are included on ACH/EFT confirmations which are sent within 24 hours of a deposit. Details can be found on a referee's Pay History. Login and look in your My BAYS -> Referee -> Pay History menu for all game level details for each payment.
Linked below and attached near the bottom of this page under File: are the two required forms to be completed, signed, and returned.
If you are an EXISTING referee and want to UPDATE your bank Payment Method information, simply complete and resubmit the Referee EFT Authorization form as directed below.
- Referee ACH/EFT Authorization Form:
- Basic information including name, address, and email for the REFEREE
- Bank information including:
- Bank routing number (instructions are included on how to find this)
- Bank account number (either checking or savings)
- A W-9 tax form (only information on the first page must be completed and returned). This government form is required to verify the referee's SSN and legal name.
- Full LEGAL name (no nicknames)
- Federal tax classification (e.g. individual)
- Mailing home address
- Social Security number
- SIGNATURE and date
Referees under the age of 18 are able to sign both forms for themselves.
SX must receive and process the completed forms before ANY games can be assigned to you this season or payments processed. That means that until your signed W-9 and payment method selection forms are completed, BAYS cannot assign or pay you!
Complete and sign the forms: then return them via ONE of the methods below ASAP:
- Scanned PDFs or photos can be emailed to: [email protected]
- FAX forms to: 781-634-0432
- Mail forms to:
SX Business Services
661 Pleasant Street - Suite 250
Norwood, MA 02062
Only return the forms through one method please.
We appreciate your work and want you to continue to have a good experience refereeing in BAYS.