Click here for the brackets. Please check on the right side to see if there is a play-in bracket.
- All play-in matches must be completed no later than May 23.
- All other games must be completed by May 30.
- Both teams should email the game score to [email protected] immediately after the match.
- The home team's referee scheduler will assign the referee or in the case of grade 8, referee and A/Rs.
- There must be a winner. If tied at the end of regulation, two 5 minute overtimes will be played to completion (if enough daylight). If still tied, FIFA kicks from the penalty spot will be used to determine the winner.
Good luck everyone!
Please address all questions to [email protected]